Strings IT Recruitment is helping IT/tech professionals discover more exciting career opportunities. Free of charge, of course.
Our client is a Dutch-based market research company developing software products in the field of business analytics and Big Data.
At the moment, they are looking to upgrade their Sofia-based IT department - which currently consists of about 10 people - by adding 2 mid-level .NET Developers.
Your day at work:
- Work with the most up-to-date technologies in .NET development;
- Implement the Microservice architecture and the Event-driven pattern;
- Use cool tools such as Kubernetes, Hadoop, RabbitMQ;
- Work with business users to understand their problems and find solutions;
- Take part in technical assessments.
- 2+ years of professional experience in .NET development;
- Experience with Databases;
- Experience with REST architectures, RESTfull services;
- Familiarity with SOLID and best coding practices;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum;
- Great communication skills;
- Working level of written and spoken English.
- Experience with .NET Core;
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL DBs;
- Experience with large-scale data handling systems;
- Azure, AWS.
- Salary: 3000-4000 bgn net/month;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Work on a product rather than projects;
- Additional health insurance;
- Sports discount cards;
- Casual working environment;
- Fairly central office location.
Looks interesting? Use the APPLY button below. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Strings IT Recruitment's hiring activities are based upon Recruitment License No 1937 issued on 24.09.2015 with unlimited validity.