Strings IT Recruitment is helping IT/tech professionals discover more exciting career opportunities. Free of charge, of course.
Our client is a Bulgarian startup developing an IoT solution for the automotive industry. More specifically, it shows drivers loads of unlocked data about their vehicles – usually available only to car repair shops – while also providing advice for proper actions.
Currently, they are looking to bring into their team an experienced iOS Developer who is also familiar with other backend technologies.
Your day at work:
- Work on the company’s iOS app (in Objective C);
- Help with the backend of the whole product (written in C++);
- Communicate with car maniacs (your team, that is).
- 4+ years of professional experience in backend development;
- Substantial experience and expertise in Objective C;
- Experience with at least another backend technology;
- At least some experience with or eagerness to delve into C++;
- Very good communication skills.
- Passion for cars;
- Experience with Linux distribution.
- Salary: 3500-5500 bgn net/month;
- Informal working atmosphere;
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office possible – sometimes!
- Central office location nearby a metro station.
Looks interesting? Use the APPLY button below. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Strings IT Recruitment's hiring activities are based upon Recruitment License No 1937 issued on 24.09.2015 with unlimited validity.