We are an international IT recruitment and development company based in Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Bulgaria and Romania.
SEITEQ = Service Excellence in Technologies
For our Client - a global payment technology company with extensive growth plans for European, Asian and American markets.
About the position: We are searching for a talented and motivated DevOps Engineer to join DevOps team in a fastgrowing payment technology company. You are expected to have hands-on experience in developing operational based tools in an agile environment. Your main responsibilities will include maintaining production applications, collaborate in an agile environment where you will work closely with developers and other staff.
• CI/CD/Release Management;
• Support the development teams with Tools, Builds, Environments, etc.;
• Support internal tech support teams;
• Problem investigation and root cause analysis.
• At least 2 years of experience with the following:
o JEE and/or Spring applications;
o SQL (MySQL is an advantage);
o CI/CD tools such as Jenkins or TFS;
o Working in a Linux server environment;
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies;
• Experience with Cloud Services (Azure, AWS) is required;
• Deep understanding of version control systems (Git, SVN, TFVC), including branching and merging strategies;
• Scripting / programming skills (bash, power shell, etc.) are an advantage;
• Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm) is an advantage;
• Experience in online payments is a significant advantage;
• Good command of English;
• Team player.
• A challenging job in a fast-developing, international FinTech company;
• Healthy and friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
• Possibilities for career advancement;
• Outstanding remuneration package and complimentary social benefits.