Are you looking for a diverse role ?
Do you thrive on recognition, incentives and friendly competition?
Can you work well independently and as part of a team?
If so keep reading…….
We are committed to providing an exemplary service and believe outsourcing is driven by quality, not cost. We know one size doesn't fit all. Our integrated BPO model can be tailored to make a difference to any business process and unit.
Now, as we are expanding our team, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic team players
Currently searching for Application Support Analyst .The key focus is root-cause analysis of reported issues and the identification of related fixes, workarounds, and long-term solutions in conjunction with the development team.
To provide effective and high quality technical support to clients and users of all applications developed in-house.
• Problem solving requests created through the internal issue tracking system
• Acting as point of Contact for management
• Understand applications and infrastructure and know how to utilize tools to investigate problems reported in each. Ability to use log aggregation tools such as Splunk or track errors through raw logs (tail/grep) is key.
• Understand computing, storage, and network systems to respond to monitoring alerts from production systems and resolve or direct questions to development groups for assistance in resolving possible bugs.
• Act as second line of support for business users performing problem investigations for client facing support teams for document processing and file transfer software.
• Be aware of the potential impacts in making cost effective recommendations.
• Possess good knowledge and understanding of internal systems and tools.
• Analysis and resolution of user issues in a timely manner, documenting and escalating unresolved problems to the development team, as necessary.
• Identifies potential system wide issues ensuring timely notification to manager
• Ability to spot patterns and automate repetitive tasks
• Facilitate the documentation of all existing and future support processes, standards, and library material for reference by own and other departments
• Design and implement innovative measures for reducing escalations.
• Acquire and maintains knowledge of relevant products and support methods to provide technically accurate solutions to customers in plain English
• Ensures customer satisfaction through meeting established service level standards and prioritising and tracking customer issues through to resolution
• Advanced/Higher Diploma/Graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Studies / Information Technology (or equivalent);
• Experience in PL/SQL and Oracle databases;
• Experience in MS SQL Server Reporting Services;
•.Previous experience as an Application Analyst is considered as a plus;
• 1+ years of working experience in the IT industry;
• Experience being an MI analyst;
• Experience in software testing ;
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office - particularly Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Data Analysis tools, SQL, VBA.
• Organized – Able to keep track of an environment with many different workflows across heterogeneous systems.
• Detail Oriented – Able to identify relevant information out of a broad expanse of available documentation and logging.
• Knowledgeable – Familiar with a broad set of IT concepts (networking, storage, Windows, Linux) yet not necessarily a master of all of them
• Flexible and proficient
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Multiple Shifts available;
• Opportunity to practice and further improve your foreign language skills;
• Competitive salary and benefits;
• Real career opportunity;
• Professional trainings.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today with a CV in English— we are eager to learn more about you!
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.